Prior to starting the application, we recommend you gather the following information and documents.
Business Applicant Information
- Business Legal Name
- Business Domicile Address
- Business Address (if different from Domicile)
- Date of Formation/Creation
- Number of Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) Employees (as of March 1, 2020)
- Federal Taxpayer ID Number (EIN)
- Louisiana Secretary of State Charter Number
- Louisiana Department of Revenue Account Number
- Louisiana Workforce Commission Employer ID
- Name of parent company, trade association, or service group that owns applicant business or with which applicant is associated that has more than 50 FTE employees
For Business Owners that are Louisiana Residents (Individuals and Entities)
- Owner Name
- Social Security Number (if Owner is an individual)
- Federal Taxpayer ID Number (if Owner is an Entity)
- Job Title
- Ownership %
- Owner Residential Address
- Owner Driver’s License Number
Other Sources of COVID-19 Related Funding. If applicable, these may include the following:
- Amount of funds received from the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Paycheck Protection Program (PPP).
- Amount of funds received from the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) or an EIDL Emergency Advance.
- Amount of funds received from any other federal program for the expenses for which the Applicant is seeking reimbursement from a LA Main Street Recovery Program grant.
- Amount of compensation received from an insurance company for expenses related to COVID-19, including for the interruption of business.
Grant Request Supporting Documentation
- Federal Income Tax Return for 2018
- Federal Income Tax Return for 2019
- Itemized Expenses (maximum grant award of $15,000):
- Public Health Expenses for the period March 1, 2020 through Current (if applicable)
- Invoices for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) expenses
- Invoices for Cleaning and Disinfecting Expenses
- Invoices for Signage to Create Social Distancing
- Invoices or proof of payment for Equipment Costs Necessary for Public Health or for Changes in Business Environment (includes, but not limited to, (a) Equipment to screen employees or customers to ensure they are not positive for COVID-19, (b) Equipment to track employees or customers who have tested positive for COVID-19, and (c) Technology expenses to facilitate teleworking)
- Proof of payment for Rent Expenses for Additional Facilities or Storage to Allow for Social Distancing
- Invoices, proof of payment and/or vendor contract (if applicable) for Facility Renovation Costs to Promote Social Distancing
- Invoices, proof of payment, and/or vendor contract (if applicable) for expenses related to Temporary Structures to Promote Social Distancing.
Business Interruption Expenses for the period March 1, 2020 through Current (if applicable)
- Mortgage Statement or Loan Amortization Schedule
- Lease/Rental Agreement or proof of payment for Rent expenses
- Payroll Expense Report, Retirement Benefits remittance form, or Health Insurance invoice
- Utility Bills
- Invoices or proof of payment for Insurance expenses
- Invoices or proof of payment for Vehicle Lease costs
- Invoice(s) for Supplies expenses
- Documentation for Unsellable inventory
- Invoice or proof of payment for Professional Costs related to filing the MSRP Grant Application.
Once the application is approved, a check will be mailed to the business.